Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 19mopar
    • Oct 2010

Update for verdict

I just a recieved a prompt that an update was available. Downloaded update and installed. Update was for verdict and verus. I forgot to write down what version of 10.4 I had before, but now it is showing 2.0.2.2223 which i think is the same as what was in there before but not sure. Did perform an upate of tool a couple of months ago. My diagnostic consultant from snap on stopped two days ago and said my verdict was up to date and didn't mention any new update releases that were on the way. Just wondering if anyone else got this update message or what update solved or included. Thanks
    Darren
  • Nickb
    DSD
    • Aug 2007

Yes these updates are important. When you see them, make sure you do the update. Some are large updates, so if you should plug it in so you don't interupt it with a dead battery. This last update solved a few problems with 10.4 such as no back button in some of the codes screens. Also some lock up issues. Also you can now click on the meter icon in CTM and drop down the screen now to place it over another open window, such as scanner data. Hope this helps. We will never no everything the updates do, but do let them go in.
    DSD

Comment

• 19mopar
      • Oct 2010

I just recieved another message that an update was available again for my verdict. I downloaded the update and installed it. I was just wondering if this was a new update or if when i updated the verdict last week it didn't update properly. My version said 2.02.223 both before and after this last update. Also the size of the update was the same both times 463,571KB. Just wondering if i have an issue with the updates or not, thanks

Darren

Comment

• meatwad
        • Mar 2011

Figured I'd bump this thread up- was told by my rep that there was an update coming for those of us that are struggling with verdict issues. Was suppose to be out late last week. Anybody out there know anything about this? Still dealing with constant lock-up issues that are hopefully going to be solved.

Comment

Working...