Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cbender
    • Feb 2011

GM communications issue?

Ever since my 11.2 update I seem to have had a lot of problems communicating with gm vehicles. I forgot to take a screen shot but have been having this issue regularly and was wondering if anybody else has had the same problems. If I switch to global obdII, get the shop modis or my otc scanner I have no problems communicating. I have just recently noticed this as a repeat problem possibly on all gm's I have tried to scan recently.
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by cbender
    Ever since my 11.2 update I seem to have had a lot of problems communicating with gm vehicles. I forgot to take a screen shot but have been having this issue regularly and was wondering if anybody else has had the same problems. If I switch to global obdII, get the shop modis or my otc scanner I have no problems communicating. I have just recently noticed this as a repeat problem possibly on all gm's I have tried to scan recently.
    What specificly are you having problems with. Are you sure its not the cable???

Comment

• cbender
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by SnapOnKid
      What specificly are you having problems with. Are you sure its not the cable???
      I'm sure it's not the cable or else I would also not be able to connect using global obdII, i'm sure it's software related. I forgot to mention that I could also connect using a verdict with 10.4, I went back and forth with a few scanners to verify this and my Snap-On dealer was present and so did he. He called our tech rep but by the time he showed up the vehicle was gone (4 days later) at least my dealer got to witness it first hand. We even tried tricking the scanner by entering like vehicles with the same engine with no luck. But could connect with the 10.4 verdict

Comment

Working...