Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ephratah service center
    • Oct 2007

LSM files will not play after 20.2 update

I updated my SSC to 20.2 version and after update the LSM or VSM files will not play The blue scope viewer box pops up on task bar I have tried right clicking the viewer and then select open but it does not do anything I am running windows 7 on 2 pc's and it would not work on either one I did system restore back to old version (19.4) and they play fine on both pc's. I could play the pid data files with no issues. Is any one else having this issue does any one have a fix for this or do we have to wait for a patch to take care of this?
  • Rich Shepherd
    Snap-on D&I
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ephratah service center
    I updated my SSC to 20.2 version and after update the LSM or VSM files will not play The blue scope viewer box pops up on task bar I have tried right clicking the viewer and then select open but it does not do anything I am running windows 7 on 2 pc's and it would not work on either one I did system restore back to old version (19.4) and they play fine on both pc's. I could play the pid data files with no issues. Is any one else having this issue does any one have a fix for this or do we have to wait for a patch to take care of this?
    Check here:
    This forum is intended for discussions about Snap-on Diagnostic's Free software. ShopStream Connect

Right click on the scope icon on the task bar and select Maximize

Comment

• ephratah service center
      • Oct 2007

Rich Shepherd I tried to right click and it does not work in 20.2 version there was no maximize option only option I that I thought would work was open file option. It is like the file does not open properly I just tried opening a file with 19.4 and see the maximize option in 19.4 that you are referring to but in 20.2 version the file does not open up like that and does not have maximize option it is a blue icon that shows up in bottom task bar with wavy lines across it.
      Last edited by ephratah service center; 04-09-2020, 02:58 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
        Snap-on D&I
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ephratah service center
        Rich Shepherd I tried to right click and it does not work in 20.2 version there was no maximize option only option I that I thought would work was open file option. It is like the file does not open properly I just tried opening a file with 19.4 and see the maximize option in 19.4 that you are referring to but in 20.2 version the file does not open up like that and does not have maximize option it is a blue icon that shows up in bottom task bar with wavy lines across it.
        If the scope icon is on the task bar but you don't see the viewer window, the window is open but is located off your screen.

There are a number of ways to get it back:
        Microsoft has some suggestions here:

If you search for "programs are displayed off the screen", you will find a number of ways to get the window back on your screen. Here is another example:

If you don't have the right click selection to maximize the window, you could try right clicking on the empty portion of the task bar and selecting "Cascade windows"

Comment

Working...