Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • azzurro1
    • Aug 2008

how does it work?

i just purchased a modis and totally new to the lab scope part of it. i am getting a few add on for it and was curious about the stick pickup, 1 and 3 flag adapters, and the COP adapters. i am not sure how to hook them to the modis unless the secondary ignition module ($1200)has to be purchased as well. my dealer cant tell me anything but i know someone on these boards can. what else is needed to make these work? thanks again in advance for your help!!
  • sdlindsey
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by azzurro1
    i just purchased a modis and totally new to the lab scope part of it. i am getting a few add on for it and was curious about the stick pickup, 1 and 3 flag adapters, and the COP adapters. i am not sure how to hook them to the modis unless the secondary ignition module ($1200)has to be purchased as well. my dealer cant tell me anything but i know someone on these boards can. what else is needed to make these work? thanks again in advance for your help!!
    It might be benificial for you to ask your Snap On rep if s/he knows of any training courses for the MODIS. In my area some of the reps get together and hold an evening seminar where you get some basic instruction on usage of the tool and some of the accessories.

Comment

• KM@PROAUTOTECH
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by azzurro1
      If you find your single cylinder ignition lead (yellow and black with coxial jack end) you will find that the flags and will plug into that. The stick will as well, but if you need both sticks as in on a V motor a simple "Y" adaptor jack that does come in the dis adaptor set or a trip to Radio Shack.

Comment

• azzurro1
        • Aug 2008

i dont recall those female ends in my case, whick makes sense now. i bought it used and our dealer keeps "forgetting" he took stuff out of the modis kit so i guess thats another cable i will have to remind him about lol. thanks again for the info guys.

Comment

Working...