Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anotheridiot
    • Jul 2009

Leads

I have a question. We finally found an "affordable" modis on ebay. problem has been that ever since people have been selling 10.2's, the prices of even the old 6 series are up expecting 3 grand. Well I jumped on a buy it now at 2000 that had the modis, (2007) update, main key cable and charger. I have tons of connectors for the old cars from my 2 MT2500's we have been using that I have the programmable cartridges to 2001, but dont have any of the lab probes. Are we just looking to get the 4 colored cables, black yellow red blue with the piercing or alligator clips on them for the tests? I'd rather get a set of wires, but it looks like they are all sold individually. I did notice someone had a 9.2 version with case and all cables for 1500, I figured I would just buy that and sell the worse one, but it was bought almost instantly.

Basically trying to figure out what I would be needing, any suggestions of what you guys have and what you never use would be helpful.
  • crackerclicker
    • May 2008

these are good leads for the modis: http://www.aeswave.com/products/Product.asp?i=500

Comment

• Steve6911
      • Feb 2007

Those are great leads and I use them while road testing A LOT! However 10foot cables are also A LOT of extra wire just sitting there waiting to get tangled up in things when you are working in the bay. They also do not come with clips or probes. Why not just talk to your Snap-on dealer and purchase fom him what you need, or you can buy it off the website.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click next page, clips and leads are on pages 2,3 &4

Steve
      Last edited by Steve6911; 07-01-2010, 04:28 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

Working...