Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autojoe
    • Oct 2012

Weird operation

I hooked up to vehicle and got error message something about mount with something. Then kept going to power down cancel page. Battery was low so I charged battery with unit off and kept coming on by itself and charged until green light came on. I was sleeping and heard it beeping and screen flickering so I removed the battery and battery by the way said low. So I bought a new battery from snap on and am charging it keeps coming on by itself error warning power down confirm cancel. I don't use often. It will still work on car without battery installed. I think it is possessed. Anyone ever have this problem? Thanks.
  • autojoe
    • Oct 2012

I replaced battery and now if you plug in it starts shows a startup screen then shuts down. Any ideas anyone? I took apart looking for a burn spot on board. There is a 3 volt watch battery inside. It tested 3v. I wonder how much to fix. Has 17.4 software.

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by autojoe
      I replaced battery and now if you plug in it starts shows a startup screen then shuts down. Any ideas anyone? I took apart looking for a burn spot on board. There is a 3 volt watch battery inside. It tested 3v. I wonder how much to fix. Has 17.4 software.
      Hi Autojoe " not " to worry you, but if you are referring to the Solus Pro in your header they ( Snap On ) do not repair them anymore.

There is someone on eBay.com who repairs the standard Solus and they ' may ' do the Pro too, I do not know.

This is the eBay link for you to " ask the question " :- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Snap-On-Sol...cAAOSwNyVaekns

Comment

• autojoe
        • Oct 2012

This is a solus ultra

Comment

Working...