X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MARLINIS
    • Oct 2020

solus edge broken memory

solus edge broken memory

Dear friend, I have a solusedge version 16.4 and the memory has broken, and you only give me the options to connect to a pc, format memory and prepare memory to recover the system, hence I don't know what else to do, can you please help me. the memory is a microsd with international version 16.4 MX software, I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.
  • Jay G.
    Administrator
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MARLINIS
    solus edge broken memory

Dear friend, I have a solusedge version 16.4 and the memory has broken, and you only give me the options to connect to a pc, format memory and prepare memory to recover the system, hence I don't know what else to do, can you please help me. the memory is a microsd with international version 16.4 MX software, I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.
    Hi,
    16.4 MX software is too old we no longer have those cards available, you will need to contact your distributor to purchase an update.

Regards
    Jay

Comment

• MARLINIS
      • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Jay G.
      Hi,
      16.4 MX software is too old we no longer have those cards available, you will need to contact your distributor to purchase an update.

Regards
      Jay
      Thank you, I am very interested in buying the update, however here in Nicaragua they have not solved me, if you help me with the update I am willing to buy it.

Comment

Working...