Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdbarnes
    • Mar 2011

multi-1 adaptor

im looking for a diagram or breakdown for the multi-1 adaptor , i recently traded in my solus for a verdict and the dealer now has all my adaptors , im tryin to hook up to a 92 dodge dakota , any help would be greatly appreciated the vechile belongs to the city and im trying to get a service contract.
  • badcoupe
    • Jan 2011

that sucks because all of your original adaptors would've worked. I haven't had to use the multi 1 adaptor on anything yet. Sorry I can't help you more.

Comment

• SnapOnKid
      • Jan 2011

You should have gotten the same obd 1 kit with the verdict that you had with the Solus pro... all the scanners come with the same OBD1 kit EAK0288B03B and the
      power adapters EAK0294B05A

Call him up and tell him you need that connector.

Comment

• cbender
        • Feb 2011

Another user had supplied this pdf for me which lists all the adapters and parts for the verdict unfortunatly they all don't come with the verdict
        Verdict Adapters List --> http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...1&d=1298448235

Comment

• SnapOnKid
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by cbender
          Another user had supplied this pdf for me which lists all the adapters and parts for the verdict unfortunatly they all don't come with the verdict
          Verdict Adapters List --> http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...1&d=1298448235
          Wow!!! That's sad. All the other snap on scan tools come with them and this one doesn't. What a shame!!! I would complain!!! For almost another $1000 you could get a verus wich has them included. The souls pro was about half the price and they included them...

Comment

• cbender
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by SnapOnKid
            Wow!!! That's sad. All the other snap on scan tools come with them and this one doesn't. What a shame!!! I would complain!!! For almost another $1000 you could get a verus wich has them included. The souls pro was about half the price and they included them...
            got my verdict, and most of the adapters for $5200.00 after a $1000.00 rebate SO was offering on the verdict.

Comment

Working...