Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robonfire
    • Nov 2010

Prepurchase questions

Im interested in purchasing a Verdict and have a few questions.
    First, can I configure the scope manually to view secondary ignitions waveforms provided that I have the proper cable and COP adaptor? I know I can on any scope but im not sure with wireless M2 meter.

Second, is there anybody out there that knows what type of hard drive this thing is running? IE 2.5In SATA?

Third, in component testing, does it list ignition component tests (Primary, Coil, etc) like the modis, or did they totally remove ignition testing completely from the Verdict?

I currently own a 1st Gen Verus and have had a lot of major issues with software and hardware (just came back from repair with a fried CPU at my expense) and im just going to cut my losses.

Would appreciate hearing from some Verdict vetrans

Thanks!
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Robonfire
    Im interested in purchasing a Verdict and have a few questions.
    First, can I configure the scope manually to view secondary ignitions waveforms provided that I have the proper cable and COP adaptor? I know I can on any scope but im not sure with wireless M2 meter.

Second, is there anybody out there that knows what type of hard drive this thing is running? IE 2.5In SATA?

Third, in component testing, does it list ignition component tests (Primary, Coil, etc) like the modis, or did they totally remove ignition testing completely from the Verdict?

I currently own a 1st Gen Verus and have had a lot of major issues with software and hardware (just came back from repair with a fried CPU at my expense) and im just going to cut my losses.

Would appreciate hearing from some Verdict vetrans

Thanks!
    Did you ever find the answers you were looking for??? So many knowledgeable people on this site I'm surprised you never got an answer here.

Did you keep your gen1 Verus unit???

Comment

• fjm805
      • Jul 2010

I would advise you to wait on the purchase. I bought mine as soon as it was released and was very impressed in the begining (traded in solus pro). Then the issues began and am still waiting for the fix (been sent in with no success). Secondary ignition testing is not supported on the verdict.

Comment

Working...