X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abz2000i
    • Aug 2012

Verdict M2 Scope

Hello all

I have just bought a verdict and trying to learn how to use the verdict meter to get the waveform shown on a signiture test for my ford mondeo duratcec He for injector pattern. What do I set the meter to? Does anybody know what leads go wear i.e the green, red and black to get the signature waveform. Please help
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Abdul

Here is a link to Snap-ons training videos, hope this helps

Steve

Comment

• Abz2000i
      • Aug 2012

Thanks for the video link steve. just really struggling how to use the actual snapon M2 scope meter, I scanned a mondeo for fault codes, then went under component test and wanted to test injector using signature test do you know what you set the snapon m2 to and what leads you use

Thanks

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
        Snap-on D&I
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Abz2000i
        Hello all

I have just bought a verdict and trying to learn how to use the verdict meter to get the waveform shown on a signiture test for my ford mondeo duratcec He for injector pattern. What do I set the meter to? Does anybody know what leads go wear i.e the green, red and black to get the signature waveform. Please help

Thanks for the video link steve. just really struggling how to use the actual snapon M2 scope meter, I scanned a mondeo for fault codes, then went under component test and wanted to test injector using signature test do you know what you set the snapon m2 to and what leads you use
        Also for reference, a link to the Verdict user manual can be found here:

You would likely be using the red and black leads for the injector voltage signature test.
        The CTM tests typically list the leads and connections under component information.
        The M2 rotary dial would be turned to the bluetooth icon when it is used with the Verdict display.
        When looking at the front of the M2, Off is at the 9:00 position and the selection for bluetooth connection to the Display is at the 3:00 position.
        When the M2 is used as a standalone scope, the rotary knob is set to the 1/2 position for 1 or 2 channel scope.

Comment

• Abz2000i
          • Aug 2012

Thanks Rich

Advice you gave was spot on

Comment

Working...