Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryan69
    • Oct 2017

scope only records 2.6 seconds???

my scope will only record for 2.6 seconds. how can i fix this?
  • BMW JEDI
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ryan69
    my scope will only record for 2.6 seconds. how can i fix this?
    Your post is missing a lot (if not all) of relevant information.

Can you fix that?

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

So I think that it work like this. The Verus scope will save 256 screens, so if you had your sweep rate at 10ms you would get 2.56 seconds of record time. I have my Vantage Ultra here at home and I think it does a little better and saves 524 screens. I'll check me Verus in the morning. So the slower the sweep the longer the record time. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
        Snap-on D&I
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by greasybob
        So I think that it work like this. The Verus scope will save 256 screens, so if you had your sweep rate at 10ms you would get 2.56 seconds of record time. I have my Vantage Ultra here at home and I think it does a little better and saves 524 screens. I'll check me Verus in the morning. So the slower the sweep the longer the record time. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this.
        See page 4 of these on the website:

You can find them if search for "Bid Spec" after selecting the Diagnostic Platforms link at the top of the forums.

Comment

• GypsyR
          • Jul 2017

The manual says it "saves the current screen and the contents of the buffer". So if we do the numbers as already posted I guess that's what we get. Something I never really thought about before and good to know.

Comment

• Wheel
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Rich Shepherd
            See page 4 of these on the website:

You can find them if search for "Bid Spec" after selecting the Diagnostic Platforms link at the top of the forums.
            Just a note for future development: more record time - lots more - would be a BIG help.
            Needed this more times than I can count.
            I think you told me once this was a scope issue. It would be nice if they offered an updated scope available to owners of Verus Pro, Edge, and Zeus to upgrade. I bet these would sell like hotcakes Added recording time would make one worth the purchase even if nothing else was improved. Hopefully they won't delete any scope features if they give us this.
            You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

Working...