Firstlook pulse sensor.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vasau
    • Jul 2007

Could anyone post a snapshot made with FirstLook sensor, a test taken of intake vacuum on idle or exhaust one? I want to compare FS sensor waveform and mine taken with my sensor.
    I have one from 1999 Honda civic. VIN 1HGEJ3248X....... The VIN is strange, I was unable to recognize what type of engine is installed on that civic.
    Attached Files

Comment

• BILLY QLINDO
      • Aug 2012

First look pressure sensor

I am buying a First look pressure sensor, but i would like to know if this works with the Modis and if I need any extra accessories or attachments...thank you for your time.

Comment

• crackerclicker
        • May 2008

Originally posted by BILLY QLINDO
        I am buying a First look pressure sensor, but i would like to know if this works with the Modis and if I need any extra accessories or attachments...thank you for your time.
        most likely all of those were taken with either a modis or vantage pro. only accesory i can think of possibly needing is a bnc to banana adaptor to attach to the scope.

Comment

• fueltrim01
          • Apr 2008

First look sensor

Yes it works with Modis or any other scope, it comes with all cables and adaptors you need. Good luck, its a good tool.

Comment

• BILLY QLINDO
            • Aug 2012

Thanks

Thank you for your time ..I guess the adapter I can buy at any electronic store...

Comment

• Orevin
              • Aug 2010

If you buy a new Firstlook sensor, the BNC-to-Banana jack is included.
              -Kai-
              Chicago, IL

Comment

• BILLY QLINDO
                • Aug 2012

Pressure Transducer..HELP PLEASE.....

Hi, I have 2 pressure transducers (100 & 500 psi) with cable from and old Sun ociloscope machine (Snapon), but i can't make them work with my MODIS because the cable needs an adapter. I would like to know where I can buy just the cable or adapter (product number) and accesories from Snapon or anywhere else so i can use them . thank you for your time.
                PS: I asked my snapon dealer about the cable and He told me they sell it with the complete kit, the accessories for the engine I can probable make them myself. Thank you again for any help.

Comment

• BILLY QLINDO
                  • Aug 2012

Thank you.

I just bought a first look pressure sensor and it works great; Thank you for your help.

Comment

• BILLY QLINDO
                    • Aug 2012

Help Please...

Can somebody help me with the question I post about the pressure transducers (100 and 500 psi) . Thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...