Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • racingdave
    • Jul 2009

purchasing a verdict

Should i buy a verdict or stay with my solus pro and add a vantage pro?What do they mean it isnt an ignition scope?surley i can check secondary firing voltages with it.
  • kebo1970
    • Nov 2008

verdict or v-pro

i would buy a v-pro before the verdict; after the glitter of wireless wears off you stiil have to fix cars. you have the s-pro; the v-pro would be a good match. i`ve tested the verdict for a week now and don't see the benefit over what i have now. the verdict does'nt have the ignition scope menu like the v-pro, so that you have to consider also.

Comment

• tdellingner
      • Jul 2008

well according to the PDF brochure on page 6 http://www1.snapon.com/display/1060/...T_Brochure.pdf it does not do ignition scope.....if you need an ignition scope I would go with the vantage pro......or even trade the solus pro in on a modis or verus.......just my two cents....

Comment

• racingdave
        • Jul 2009

the verdict

Thanks for the advise in helping make my decision,i will choose adding the vantage pro to my tool box.

Comment

• kebo1970
          • Nov 2008

verdict or v-pro

I Did'nt Mention The Long Boot Up Time The Verdict Has And The Many Times It Locked Up On Me Or The Error Messages. The Cord And The Keys Are More Reliable Than Wireless And Keyless(for Now). I've Already Given The Verdict Back To My Snap On Guy; I'll Keep The S-pro And The V-pro.

Comment

Working...