Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikek3
    • Dec 2010

Verdict d7 with version 10.4 has a glitch in component testing

I was using the Verdict d7 tool for the first time that my friend purchased and I liked it alot.
    I was trying to look up some information in the component testing section and found a glitch in the database.
    If I select a 2002 chevrolet suburban k2500 and fuel injection it only offers the choices of the two different 5.3 litre engines which are only available in
    1/2 ton vehicles. A 3/4 ton suburban comes standard with a 6.0 litre engine.
    If I tell the Verdict I am working on a 2003 chevrolet suburban k2500 then other engine vin choices are available.
    Also why is it that if I make an error in selecting a vehicle vin letter choice selection that clicking the back button I cant change it easily?
    To correct my mistake the only way I could rebuild the VIN input choices was to choose a new vehicle and start over to make the proper vin letter position inputs. I presume I made a mistake using the interface but my friend said he has that issue also. Keep up the good work on the diagnostic tools you offer !!
    If you need further information feel free to email me at mkotarba@hotmail.com
    Last edited by mikek3; 12-07-2010, 09:41 AM.
  • Nickb
    DSD
    • Aug 2007

That is a great post, tells what you worked on with some detail. The engineers do follow this website and will fix this problem as they see them. Thanks for the input.
    DSD

Comment

• Jay G.
      Administrator
      • Dec 2006

Hi Mike,
      Thanks for posting this issue, I'm not sure why it's happening but i will look into it. The information you are looking for can be found under the 2002 Suburban K1500.

Thanks
      Jay
      Last edited by Jay G.; 12-08-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• mikek3
        • Dec 2010

Thank you both for replying to my concern regarding the Verdict diagnostic equipment.

Comment

Working...