X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Green
    • Oct 2009

LSP and LSM files on VP

Hi

Does anyone know why the SSC will not display these files LSP and LSM, SSC says there is a loading error of some sort, but the VP will play the movies?

When I play them back on the VP they work, but not on SSC?

David
  • JR-1
    • Mar 2010

Hi Dave , they work ok on mine , I save them to vantage pro files or drag them from flash card to vp file then view them
    Last edited by JR-1; 04-08-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• hefaus
      • Dec 2007

Ssc

Originally posted by David Green
      Hi

Does anyone know why the SSC will not display these files LSP and LSM, SSC says there is a loading error of some sort, but the VP will play the movies?

When I play them back on the VP they work, but not on SSC?

David
      Hi David. I believe it's your PC operating system. I use XP Pro and have no problems using SSC with any files.You may want to try another SSC Install ,that could help. Have fun Keep Smiling

Comment

• David Green
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by hefaus
        Hi David. I believe it's your PC operating system. I use XP Pro and have no problems using SSC with any files.You may want to try another SSC Install ,that could help. Have fun Keep Smiling
        Hi hefaus,

Thanks for that, I have a snap on guy coming to see me on Wednesday next week, so hopefully he will be able to shed some light on the subject?

I ahve already previously spoken to our scan lines over here, 'snap on' who advise there is a problem with SSC and the VP compatibility?

JR-1 (John) seems to have it sorted with regards his post, however , he is using a different model machine than you and me , we have the Vantage Pro editions, John has the Vatage Pro , which means he probably has something to do with collecting Tax for the local Government

I am always smiling even with all my problems

David

Comment

• JR-1
          • Mar 2010

Hi Dave & hefaus ,

Sorry for the simple spelling mistake
          I have xp pro also hefaus, so explains why we are sorted .
          Dave , hope you get it sorted as it's so simple to use ... even for me who can't spell lol

JR

Comment

Working...