Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gadgetguy
    • Feb 2010

Best Low Amp Current Probe

Hi first post on the forum and was wondering if anyone has used any other Low Amp current probe other than the #EETA308A.
    Have seen a Pico which is rated up to 60amps but cant find any good or bad points for either other than the price of the Pico.
    Would be nice to get the Snapon version as 20 and 40 amp low allready on the Vantage Pro but would like to get some feedback from anybody who uses either or both of these products.

Many Thanks.
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

Hi . I use the snap on low current probe. Very Accurate.I also Use a High current probe 600 amp that works great for the higher current draws..You may want to check out ( aeswave.com ) They also have a low current probe but can't say how accurate it is. Hope this helps you out.

Comment

• happynewbob
      • Jan 2009

I was at a currant ramping class and the instructors all agreed that the snap on is the most accurate. I have a PDI and it does what i need.

Comment

• Gadgetguy
        • Feb 2010

Thanks very much for the info,have brought the Pico and it works a treat with the Vantage Pro.
        It uses the same 100 mV per 1Amp and 10 mV per 1 Amp so works using the 20 and 40 amp low settings on the Vantage Pro.

Comment

• blister1966
          • Mar 2010

amp ramping

innova 3347 is not wat you want, get snapon low amp probe

Comment

Working...