Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMX77
    • Aug 2009

SIA2000 help

Hello to all... was just wondering if I may be missing something in the hook up of the SIA2000.. I can only get half the cylinders to show on a small block chevy, TBI Injection and traditional ignition. I tried it on the verus and Vantage Pro and cant seem to get it? any help would be appreciated, thank you.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by AMX77
    Hello to all... was just wondering if I may be missing something in the hook up of the SIA2000.. I can only get half the cylinders to show on a small block chevy, TBI Injection and traditional ignition. I tried it on the verus and Vantage Pro and cant seem to get it? any help would be appreciated, thank you.
    The SIA2000 is for DIS ignition NOT HEI, do you have the users manual??

Steve

Comment

• AMX77
      • Aug 2009

Steve, thanks for your help, no I do not have the manual. That was kind of what I was thinking actually seeing that it has positive and negative marked on the back of the block. So for HEI do you just use your single cylinder probe on the coil wire? Thanks again.

Comment

• hefaus
        • Dec 2007

Hei

Originally posted by AMX77
        Steve, thanks for your help, no I do not have the manual. That was kind of what I was thinking actually seeing that it has positive and negative marked on the back of the block. So for HEI do you just use your single cylinder probe on the coil wire? Thanks again.
        Hi. There is a HEI adapter that fits on the cap you could use.You could also use the single cylinder method if you like.You would not see all the cylinders at once doing it that way. Here is a Snap-on site for the Manual. http://diagnostics.snapon.com/usermanuals Have fun

Comment

Working...