X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJAlexander
    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by ericsautomotive
    Yep, That's me and I love it here. Nice place to live however it seems like the crazies are taking over..... LMAO

Seems? Hell they have taken over! Come closer to Asheville and see the insanity increase.

Comment

• ericsautomotive
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by TJAlexander
      Seems? Hell they have taken over! Come closer to Asheville and see the insanity increase.
      Nope..... I'm as close has I'm getting. I've been working my way north of town for years now.... LMFAO
      Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Crusty
        • Dec 2007

Nope..... I'm as close has I'm getting. I've been working my way north of town for years now.... LMFAO
        Hey Eric. Crusty55 here.
        If you come north far enough you can fit right in with the rest of us crazy Canucks up here-!!!
        I've got 60 years of experience, still as dumb as I was when I was 17, well I don't cut my knuckles as often, they just drag a bit-!!!

Marines welcome too-!!

Hope more of the group pop in here.

Comment

• ericsautomotive
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Crusty
          Hey Eric. Crusty55 here.
          If you come north far enough you can fit right in with the rest of us crazy Canucks up here-!!!
          I've got 60 years of experience, still as dumb as I was when I was 17, well I don't cut my knuckles as often, they just drag a bit-!!!

Marines welcome too-!!

Hope more of the group pop in here.
          Just how far north we talking? I've got family all over Wisconsin and really hate the winters up there...... Displaced cheddar head and loving it !!
          Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Crusty
            • Dec 2007

Just how far north we talking? I've got family all over Wisconsin and really hate the winters up there...... Displaced cheddar head and loving it !!
            Ya, go north to Green Bay and turn east.....brings you into Canuck territory-!!! NOT cold today-!!! I melted a couple of times....
            It's cooled down to 83 right now but with the humidity it's like 96. Tomorrow is going to be 90 plus the humidity. The temperatures I can take....the humidity is the killer.

Comment

• ERICSAUTOVICI
              • Jul 2015

Hey Guys My Name Is Eric Morris. I Go By Ericsautovici On Suretrack. I Have 27 Years In The Business And Have Had My Shop Open For 17 Of Those. Its In A Small Town In Northwest Oklahoma. Im The Only Shop For 26 Miles In Any Direction. Seems Like I Get Some Crazy Ones Now And Then. I Appreciate All The Help You Guys Give Me!

Comment

• Crusty
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ERICSAUTOVICI
                Hey Guys My Name Is Eric Morris. I Go By Ericsautovici On Suretrack. I Have 27 Years In The Business And Have Had My Shop Open For 17 Of Those. Its In A Small Town In Northwest Oklahoma. Im The Only Shop For 26 Miles In Any Direction. Seems Like I Get Some Crazy Ones Now And Then. I Appreciate All The Help You Guys Give Me!
                Welcome to this site Eric.
                When on the Sure-Track site it only shows the first digits so there are TWO ericsauto..... except your is in capitals....

It certainly can be a challenge when you're out there all by your lonesome.

LOTS of Hack-N-Slash around my area, even the dealers are not exactly up-to-par around here. Some dealers are 20 minutes away but I order my parts from 45 minutes away simply to get the right parts-!!

Good people in here and they'll help a whole lot-!!! MUCH less "attitude" than other sites. (not talking about Sure-track or this site)

We're going into our 23rd year here. Those "crazy ones" are FUN-!!!

Comment

• Matt
                  • Dec 2008

Welcome

Welcome ERICSAUTOVIKI. Northwest Oklahoma, all the way into the pan handle?? I'm not too far from you here in northeast Colorado. I own/operate a small rural shop too. I see everything from mercedes to john deeres. The unique challenge with being small town rural is finding other tech/shop owners to collaborate and share ideas with. Sure Track is my window to what the main stream auto repair industry is doing. How did the cam swap go on that C70 you posted on Sure Track???
                  I go by mwk6503 on Sure Track.
                  Last edited by Matt; 08-01-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Glide
                    • Jan 2015

Hello all. I'm Glide here as well as at askatech.I'm located in New Brunswick,Canada. I've been in the trade since '76,started out working in service stations,went to a GM dealer in '86 stayed there til the end of '08 when the dealership closed.Then went to a used car dealership that became a Hyundai dealership,then to a Ford dealership,now I'm at a private repair shop.
                    I work mostly on GM vehicles as that is the customer base I've developed over the years, and have both a Tech 2 and a MDI and am set up for GM programming.

Comment

• Crusty
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Glide
                      Hello all. I'm Glide here as well as at askatech.I'm located in New Brunswick,Canada. I've been in the trade since '76,started out working in service stations,went to a GM dealer in '86 stayed there til the end of '08 when the dealership closed.Then went to a used car dealership that became a Hyundai dealership,then to a Ford dealership,now I'm at a private repair shop.
                      I work mostly on GM vehicles as that is the customer base I've developed over the years, and have both a Tech 2 and a MDI and am set up for GM programming.
                      Hello there Glide.
                      The old blister is from New Brunswick....LMAO

I'm glad more and more members are popping in here. My vehicle base is mostly GM but a healthy mix of almost everything else. Euro's are only a few and they're usually well past their prime by the time they get out here. Started my apprenticeship in '77 but I had been busting knuckles before that by about 5 years while I was still playing hockey.

Glad there's another Canuck in here-!!

Comment

• Sir Obi Bob
                        • Jun 2009

Hello everyone !

Sir Obi Bob here, located in the Phila., PA area. Now working on vehicles for the physically disabled servicing and installing things like pedal extensions, hand controls, lifts in full sized vans and mini-vans and much more. I've been in the auto repair business for over 20 years and there isn't much I haven't worked on. Still enjoy fixing stuff.

Comment

• dodge90
                          • Oct 2014

Welcome sir , hope you find this site informable and usefull, lots of great info and other guys helping out through forums.
                          I've tried and tried, but can't seem to fix stupid!

Comment

• juniur
                            • Oct 2016

hello

I go by juniur here and on suretrack, same user name as OD5. My father and I own and operate T&A Repairs,LLC (Tractors&Automobiles) in southeastern Virginia. We do automotive, medium duty truck , and farm equipment repairs.

Comment

• wagzilla
                              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Scott 79
                              Hello Wagzilla, welcome aboard, a couple months late!! LOL
                              not much I can say but thankyou

Comment

Working...