Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkulik0798
    • Apr 2016

BSOD memory issue

I bought a used verdict d7 last December. It ran great for a while then I started getting the BSOD for a memory issue. Thinking it was a memory stick, I replaced the ram stick and it ran great for 2 weeks. now its back to its old self again. any suggestions? attached is a screenshot
    Attached Files
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

I think if it were mine I would try to have the hard drive health checked, removed and cloned and have, and the cooling fan tested. Was reading the Verus or Modis uses a 3 wire fan and the extra wire is an rpm sense wire , and if something on the board doesn't see the fan rpm signal from it, it won't be allowed to bootup or something.

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

Have you googled the error codes from the bluescreen? Are you able to boot into Windows at all? If so, you you can check the logs and get an idea of what is going on.
      S. Breland

Comment

• jkulik0798
        • Apr 2016

The scanner boots fine after shutting down from blue screen and runs normal for a while. I have tried googling the error #'s but haven't come up with much info that way. I am going to try to look at event logs. will post more info as I find it
        thanks for the suggestions

Comment

• dgsnap
          • Nov 2009

I had the same problem with a customers verdict, turned out to be the sata cable inside the machine[ATTACH]
          [/ATTACH]
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...