Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omemee1
    • Sep 2016

MY introduction

MY name is ROGER Williams aka OMEMEEI have a small shop in ONTARIO ,HAVE been around the trade since 1965 ,licenced mechanic for 42 years.WORKED in GM dealers and general shops before opening my own shop in 1979 and been slugging ever since I have specialized in front alignment and frame straightening, tune-up ,and a/c .NOW its general repairs .I love SURE_TRACK best tool in my shop .HOW else could you get ERIC, JHIRTZ, and lots of other good mechanics to come into my shop daily and help me out .
    Last edited by omemee1; 10-01-2016, 01:11 PM. Reason: punctuation
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Welcome Omemee1, with all that experience you should have plenty of wisdom to share both here and on Sure Track.

Comment

• Matt
      • Dec 2008

Great to have you here Roger. I go by mwk6503 on SureTrack. This is a great place to further network with talented mechanics. I own/operate a small shop in rural Colorado. I was lucky enough to take a fishing trip to Canada about 17 years ago. Beautiful country and wonderful people.

Comment

• omemee1
        • Sep 2016

THANKS for responding thought I had posted in wrong place .I appreciate SURE_TRACK a lot because no one knows it all and it is a place to share thoughts and a place to learn .I grew up on a farm as well as others on here ,think I read ERIC GERARD was a farmer as well .TIME is important and we can gain time by sharing time and pooling our resources THANK you all!

Comment

• Joe Rappa
          Snap-on DSD
          • Aug 2007

Welcome Roger,
          We've got a good group here on these forums. Lots of different personalities! It's always good to have new guys. Thanks for joining.
          Joe
          "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
          Henry Ford

Comment

• Crusty
            • Dec 2007

Hello Omeemee1 (Roger)
            As Joe says, there are some really good people here. Good group of people willing to help anytime.
            Welcome to the forums. With Sure_Track and these forums, there's a world of experience that can help make our trade better-!!

Comment

• diesel71
              • Feb 2008

welcome roger

Comment

• Witsend
                Banned
                • Nov 2012

Welcome aboard Rodger

Comment

• ericsautomotive
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by omemee1
                  MY name is ROGER Williams aka OMEMEEI have a small shop in ONTARIO ,HAVE been around the trade since 1965 ,licenced mechanic for 42 years.WORKED in GM dealers and general shops before opening my own shop in 1979 and been slugging ever since I have specialized in front alignment and frame straightening, tune-up ,and a/c .NOW its general repairs .I love SURE_TRACK best tool in my shop .HOW else could you get ERIC, JHIRTZ, and lots of other good mechanics to come into my shop daily and help me out .
                  Hey omemee1, Nice to see you on there as well.
                  I don't get over the this site much as I spend 90% of my time on SureTrack....
                  You're from Canada, A ??
                  I've got to get back up there one day. I've got family all over Wisconsin and have been to Canada a few times.
                  I'm a good old southern boy from North Carolina. (Asheville) I've been a mechanic since I could walk.... It's all I've ever known or done....
                  Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Crusty
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ericsautomotive
                    Hey omemee1, Nice to see you on there as well.
                    I don't get over the this site much as I spend 90% of my time on SureTrack....
                    You're from Canada, A ??
                    I've got to get back up there one day. I've got family all over Wisconsin and have been to Canada a few times.
                    I'm a good old southern boy from North Carolina. (Asheville) I've been a mechanic since I could walk.... It's all I've ever known or done....
                    Hey Eric.
                    If you're gonna play Canuck, get it right, will ya-??
                    It's EH, not A....
                    (just razzin')
                    BTW, you're doing a super job on Sure-Track. Ya help a LOT of people. I don't know how you find the time to do all you do-!!!

Comment

• ericsautomotive
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Crusty
                      Hey Eric.
                      If you're gonna play Canuck, get it right, will ya-??
                      It's EH, not A....
                      (just razzin')
                      BTW, you're doing a super job on Sure-Track. Ya help a LOT of people. I don't know how you find the time to do all you do-!!!
                      Can't help it.....
                      Just the redneck in me putting my twist on things....
                      LOL
                      Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

Working...