Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

No Custom Pid List

Recently while working on a 2013 Ford F150 I wanted to view a custom data PID list with only a few selected Pids. However when I clicked the Custom Tab instead of getting a Pid list to chose from I got the data Menu and could not make a custom list. This was with 20.2 on my Verus Edge. With all other OEMs that I have tried I have been able to make a custom list, Ford seems to be odd ball here.
    Attached Files
  • Rich Shepherd
    Snap-on D&I
    • Nov 2006

No Custom Pid List

Tap on the right facing arrow to the left of each data list to expand the list so you can select the PIDs you want.
    You can select PIDs from more than one list.

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

Thanks, I'll give it a try tomorrow, I should have another Ford in the shop.

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
        Snap-on D&I
        • Nov 2006

Here is an example
        Attached Files

Comment

• Wheel
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Rich Shepherd
          Here is an example
          Way to go !!! and thanks to all involved, Another long asked for need fulfilled !

But - there's still quite a list from about 10 years ago. That 10.2 software has some
          nice abilities not seen since.
          You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
            Snap-on D&I
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Wheel
            Way to go !!! and thanks to all involved, Another long asked for need fulfilled !

But - there's still quite a list from about 10 years ago. That 10.2 software has some
            nice abilities not seen since.
            There won't be access to multiple data lists in the custom list on all makes. Some have restrictions that don't lend themselves to doing this.

Comment

• Wheel
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Rich Shepherd
              There won't be access to multiple data lists in the custom list on all makes. Some have restrictions that don't lend themselves to doing this.
              Still - a welcome step in the right direction. The bottom line here is Snap On came through for us here and gave us what they could - at least for now - and it will most certainly help us.
              You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

Working...