Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave-m
    • Feb 2011

Current Service Release and Deployment Updater

Just received a new Verdict at our shop(had a demo unit for several weeks). Current software version is shown as 2.0.0.2157(going by memory but the 2.0.0.21xx is correct for sure) and it seems alot buggier then the demo unit was. Is there a new version available? Deployment Updater says no new updates when it works, which is not often.

I read another post about Service Release 2233 and I am assuming that it is referring to an upgrade from 2.0.0.21XX to 2.0.0.2233. Can I download and install this from an update site or will I need to get my dealer to install it?
  • Kris H
    • Apr 2007

Just call tech support and have an internet connection on also your product serial number. They will connect to it and install an executable file. Don't use the deployment updater it has bugs, it told me another update was available and it failed and removed the atlas program all together. I just now monitor this forum for software revision releases.

Comment

• dave-m
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Kris H
      Just call tech support and have an internet connection on also your product serial number. They will connect to it and install an executable file. Don't use the deployment updater it has bugs, it told me another update was available and it failed and removed the atlas program all together. I just now monitor this forum for software revision releases.
      Thanks for the quick reply, will contact Tech Support asap.
      Last edited by dave-m; 03-06-2011, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...