Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt
    • Dec 2008

Add image

I tried to upload an image to customize my avatar for Sure Track and noticed there was not an option anymore for that. I call and tech support confirmed that. So now I guess we have to stick with one of the 5 boring generic SO symbols.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Well the problem if some guy posted a picture of the mischievous boy Peeing on a Ford logo, Ford could hold Snappy responsible for damages and have them pay up or have to remove scanner functions on next update.
    Also lots of folk might post distracting giffs and moving emoticons now instead of a simple images and they use more computer resources.

GIPHY is the platform that animates your world. Find the GIFs, Clips, and Stickers that make your conversations more positive, more expressive, and more you.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

It's just something that didn't get brought over in the first pass of the new community. It's on my list to add back in. If people had custom avatars in the old system, they did make it over.

We do have an update coming out soon to fix and improve some things in the community. Biggest thing will be notifications for users to close their open questions.
      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Matt
        • Dec 2008

Thank you Nick. One other thing, I noticed the Sure Track pages seem pretty short stacked, only 10 questions looks like. Now this is just me, but if I have to page back it feels like those questions are stale and kind of inconvenient to view IMO.

Comment

• Matt
          • Dec 2008

Hey Nick, any luck with custom avatars yet?

Comment

• Matt
            • Dec 2008

Any word on this Nick?

Comment

• Witsend
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

Have some bouncing boobie giffs you want to use as an avatar or something like that?Seen some good ones on some car forums

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                Administrator
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Matt
                Any word on this Nick?
                You still cannot add your own avatars. If you had one in the old system it should have come over. I can't even change mine back to my admin avatar.

See the comment above for why they probably don't want to make it available again.

Nick.
                SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

Working...