Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alan153
    • Sep 2019

passthru 4 and ners 4,0

i am working with nissan 2011 using snap on passthru 4 and ners on windows 10 pro x64 but.....
    -no problems installing ners
    -no problems download the update reflashing file.
    -on the last step to ejecution of the reflashing file the program send me to choose log in
    dealer
    or another source
    and say then i need pass and user name for security verification some body know how i can get those passwords and user name
    thanks for yuo help........
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

If you followed these instructions and got that message you will need to contact Nissan.

UserGuideECUFileExtraction.pdf

Comment

• ASEMASTER
      • Aug 2019

Originally posted by alan153
      i am working with nissan 2011 using snap on passthru 4 and ners on windows 10 pro x64 but.....
      -no problems installing ners
      -no problems download the update reflashing file.
      -on the last step to ejecution of the reflashing file the program send me to choose log in
      dealer
      or another source
      and say then i need pass and user name for security verification some body know how i can get those passwords and user name
      thanks for yuo help........
      The login should be the login you used to buy ners in the first place from Nissan. They started doing the verification a few versions ago.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
        • Apr 2011

Like they said, if you purchased NERS legally, your log in info and pass should work. But I'm going to take a wild guess that you got NERS outside Nissan along with the Update file. Which is why it won't work. If I'm wrong, then sorry, but if I'm right, find NERS V3 which doesn't require Login info.

Comment

Working...