X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Healer
    • Jun 2015

Has anyone heard of this site?

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone has heard of this site?(http://www.autelscanner.com/)

Or has anyone purchased from them?I\'m glad to know your experience and opinions.

Thanks.
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

you can just type "maxidas" or "autel" or "maxisystem" into the search bar at the top of the page and read all the opinions that have been discussed in this forum in the past.
    Last edited by greasybob; 07-11-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Healer
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by greasybob
      you can just type "maxidas" or "autel" or "maxisystem" into the search bar at the top of the page and read all the opinions that have been discussed in this forum in the past.
      Thanks for your info.Will try later.

Comment

• hefaus
        • Dec 2007

Autel

Originally posted by Healer
        Hi guys,

Or has anyone purchased from them?I\'m glad to know your experience and opinions.

Thanks.
        Hi. I would think anyone who has purchased a tool from them knows of this dite. I purchased a MaxiSys 908 and am very pleased with its capabilities. Keep Smil;ing

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

Has anyone heard of this site?
          Hi guys,

Thanks.
          Thanks.I bought a DS 708 back in august of 2013 to replace an original Solus that needed updating and was freezing up at times.The Maxi Sys had just came out around that time and everyone was raving about it. After my update period expired after a year, Ford had some Lawsuit going against Autel for alleged unauthorized use of it's logo and intellectual property of software used in it's IDS.People on the Autel forum seem to start complaining about all the nice factory logos being removed on a newer update, now folk are bitching about lost functions like the tool seems to have been getting downgraded instead of upgraded, so I'm holding off on upgrading till I see if things improve

Comment

• Dashinoku
            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Witsend
            Thanks.I bought a DS 708 back in august of 2013 to replace an original Solus that needed updating and was freezing up at times.The Maxi Sys had just came out around that time and everyone was raving about it. After my update period expired after a year, Ford had some Lawsuit going against Autel for alleged unauthorized use of it's logo and intellectual property of software used in it's IDS.People on the Autel forum seem to start complaining about all the nice factory logos being removed on a newer update, now folk are bitching about lost functions like the tool seems to have been getting downgraded instead of upgraded, so I'm holding off on upgrading till I see if things improve
            we have a DS 708 in one of the shops, so far it looks cool... how's the update system on them?, we haven't have the time to mess with it

Comment

• Witsend
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

we have a DS 708 in one of the shops, so far it looks cool... how's the update system on them?, we haven't have the time to mess with it
              It is discontinued discounted tool and not updated as aggressively as the newer platforms.Printing by WIFI is fine, but Updating it by WIFI or loading a web page from the internet to the tool is pathetic and slow like AOL on Dial up, and updating is best done by PC software suite program with the SD card in the USB card reader of a PC.
              If all is working on it ,and it still has the Prior to 2015 older software versions with the factory logos, I would leave it as is, and save myself the cost of updating it and just put it toward the newer platform. Why? Updating the tool to get newer coverage will allegedly compromise some of the functionality of coverage of the older vehicles,or maybe the 4GB SD card it comes with is just too small.

Hi guys,

Thanks.
              In the event of having any problem with dealing with support of Guangdong, or Bao'an ,do I seek medical attention in Shenzhen
              for a phone wait lasting longer than 4 hours, or just hope I can get through day with my Red Brick and not have to replace it with a $6K Strapon.
              Last edited by Witsend; 09-10-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Johndave
                • Sep 2017

Thanks for let us know about this website. But sorry to say that I didn't try it yet.

Comment

• Trivett
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Healer
                  Hi guys,

I recently found this NooCube review and wonder if anyone has heard of this site?(http://www.autelscanner.com/)

Thanks.
                  Glad I've run into this thread. I'm looking for a website like that one and I'll give them a chance since the experiences seem to be positive.
                  Last edited by Trivett; 01-21-2022, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• khouji
                    • Nov 2017

Never heard of that website.

Comment

Working...