Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TechTim
    • Apr 2021

Scope data

Got a verus pro i am selling to a friend I need want to get the waveform library off of it and put it on my zues is this possible and if so how do I do it?
  • Joe Rappa
    Snap-on DSD
    • Aug 2007

Probably the fastest and easiest thing to do is copy the scope and meter data folder to a memory stick. It's in the Shopstream folder.
    Joe
    "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
    Henry Ford

Comment

• DonWright
      • Mar 2015

go to system settings , there you'll find the data back up button. Follow screen prompts

Comment

• GypsyR
        • Jul 2017

If you look at Shopstream's instructions they mention transferring files to a PC via "simply" plugging in a USB cable to both. Yeah right. They completely failed to mention that this must be an "on the go" cable which is configured differently from "regular" USB cables. Also it needs to be full sized old style male USB connectors on each end. You might no think this cable sounds weird until you try to buy one.
        I was wanting to transfer a scope file the other day and ran across this info nugget. Years ago I found and bought one of those cables but don't know where it is just yet. Until I find it, plain old USB drive to the rescue once again.

Comment

Working...