X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Green
    • Oct 2009

Transferring files from Verdict D7

Please advise if you can...

The D7 auto stores DTC data when connected to a vehicle and a code read is performed. Looking in the menus I can read that DTC data but how can I transfer it to a dongle so that I can provide a copy for the customers.

The print function only has XPS writer, and I've no idea what that is?
  • Joe Rappa
    Snap-on DSD
    • Aug 2007

You can always screen shot the trouble codes by pushing the S button. Then find the images in the Shopstream folder. You can print or email those images.
    Any file that you want to get off the Verdict can be moved onto a USB drive inserted into the side of it (but I'm sure you knew that part).
    Joe
    "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
    Henry Ford

Comment

• David Green
      • Oct 2009

Thanks Joe, yes I knew about the USB slots my problem was getting the vehicle record reports from the verdict to the dongle. On of my reports was some 37 pages long and I'm not sure a screen shot would have covered it!

This may help others that have experienced similar problems with the verdict...

Looking at vehicle history select the vehicle in question, depress the print function and a menu pops up. Navigate to the dongle and save the data.

I was not seeing this originally because of the XPS writer only function being available.

Thanks again

David

Comment

• fram lee666
        • Mar 2024

I also encountered this problem

Comment

Working...