Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T20bigjim
    • Jul 2019

Verus Pro On L322 Range Rover issue

Right, I have a 2002 Range Rover L322 in at the moment. The Verus works on every system except the air suspension it can not communicate with. It does show a code in the stability section though of air suspension system can error.

I’ve seen people using the solus to read codes on these models so can’t underdtand why my Verus can’t communicate? Any ideas?
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

CAN error ? Maybe check the CAN circuit from the DLC to the air suspension module and maybe fixing that you'll be able to communicate with the air suspension module. I think I would try another scan tool if available before chasing down wiring though

Comment

• T20bigjim
      • Jul 2019

I’ve tried a plug in adapter which displays EAS and ABS codes via the dashboard display. It came up again with the CAN bus error.

I’ve also done some other investigation/analysis shall we say.

The drivers side is lower than the passenger side, also the steering wheel when driving straight is turned to the right approx 1-2 o clock. So, the system will think I’m turning right when I’m not hence suspension stuck lower on right? That’s enough to screw things up well and truly.

Comment

Working...