Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maven
    • Mar 2014

Suretrack site not loading properly

The suretrack site isnt working properly at all for the lst 2 days for me. Doesnt load properly, loads as text only. And even then it cant be used or navigated completely. HP ProBook W7Pro, IE9 and Firefox34
    Attached Files
  • Robin
    • Oct 2014

Having the same problem. Acting really crazy!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

Should be fixed now.
      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Robin
        • Oct 2014

Working good now.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
          Administrator
          • Jan 2014

There might still be a problem with spellcheck affecting long replies or posts. Please let me know if you see this. Better yet, click the Support button in the site to report it.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
            Administrator
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor
            There might still be a problem with spellcheck affecting long replies or posts. Please let me know if you see this. Better yet, click the Support button in the site to report it.

Thanks for your help.
            I've narrowed this problem down and shouldn't affect many people.

Comment

• Scott 79
              • Mar 2014

Ok, I am getting real confused here.. and that is not especially hard to do and for those that don't know, I am autobouncer.. but I posted about this issue last night and got no reply again. If I post it to Sure Track I get slightly reamed because that is what this site is for and when I post it here, I don't get a reply. If you have a problem with me on this site or sure track, please elaborate! I try to be upbeat but I think I give Snap on enough money that I need not be ignored. I still work on the floor throughout the day so I don't get allot of time to reply to every question but I sure try to at night. If I have any NEW info on a thread, I attempt to help from my 35 yr experience. Perhaps I should have opened a new thread for this but I put it on the one about the TSB's. If I am doing something wrong, let me know!

Comment

• MasterWrench
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Scott 79
                Ok, I am getting real confused here.. and that is not especially hard to do and for those that don't know, I am autobouncer.. but I posted about this issue last night and got no reply again. If I post it to Sure Track I get slightly reamed because that is what this site is for and when I post it here, I don't get a reply. If you have a problem with me on this site or sure track, please elaborate! I try to be upbeat but I think I give Snap on enough money that I need not be ignored. I still work on the floor throughout the day so I don't get allot of time to reply to every question but I sure try to at night. If I have any NEW info on a thread, I attempt to help from my 35 yr experience. Perhaps I should have opened a new thread for this but I put it on the one about the TSB's. If I am doing something wrong, let me know!
                I guess I have not seen your posts there and as far as I know you have not done a thing wrong. Hang in there and do not take it too serious. This is an ever evolving thing and there are going to be glitches galore as they try to bring all of this together. Nick is on top of things and does a great job. I know the guys appreciate your input.
                MasterWrench

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2014

Scott,

I have no problem with you or your requests. I'm basically the only one monitoring the SureTrack Users forum and I try to check it after hours. I don't check the other areas in this site though. I hope you didn't get the impression that anyone was reaming you for posting.

If there is a problem with something broken in SureTrack, the best place to start is the Support button in the product. This sends the team an e-mail which gets looked at quickly, even after hours.

I've replied to your other post in the TSB topic.

Nick.

Comment

Working...