Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott 79
    • Mar 2014

Not able to see TSB's on sure track

This is mainly for Nick.. I just found out that I am not able to use the TSB feature on suretrack and MasterWrench had a good idea to post this to you here. Not sure if I should have posted it in "general" forum but hey, I am not the smartest computeerman.. and it is probably something that I don't have updated on my PC. Just wondering if you have any pointers. This is what I saw: (copy and pasted): "No TSB/Recall/Campaign"

MasterWrench then showed me that there were X amount of campaigns and 55 TSB's for this vehicle. Thanks for the help!
  • Scott 79
    • Mar 2014

Oh, and anyone that knows what I am up against here is more than welcome to answer, LOL!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

Sorry I missed this over the holiday when I was on vacation but it wasn't in the SureTrack forum. I've moved it.

Is this problem for all vehicles or one in particular?
      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• ericsautomotive
        • Mar 2014

TSB issues

I too am having issues tracking down or even finding TSB's... Seems to be on more then one make or model. There's a question on SureTrack were "qj" has ask about disarming an air bag. Master found the info. However, it wasn't in TSB form were as No Data it was ?? Check in to that one if you have the time ??
        Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Skip
          Super Moderator
          • Apr 2008

I think you have to look for them in ProDemand.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
            Administrator
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Skip
            I think you have to look for them in ProDemand.
            SureTrack has a primitive TSB system. As far as I know it should have the same content as the repair product but I'll have to look into it when I see some examples.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
              Administrator
              • Jan 2014

BTW, I don't spend much time looking at the other discussions on this site. If you see one that needs to be moved into the SureTrack area, please let me know and I'll move them. A Private Message is best so that I'll get a notification.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                Administrator
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by ericsautomotive
                I too am having issues tracking down or even finding TSB's... Seems to be on more then one make or model. There's a question on SureTrack were "qj" has ask about disarming an air bag. Master found the info. However, it wasn't in TSB form were as No Data it was ?? Check in to that one if you have the time ??
                Just to clarify, are there two issues covered in this thread? Scott is saying he doesn't find any TSBs and Eric is saying that he's not finding all TSBs?

Comment

• ericsautomotive
                  • Mar 2014

TSB issues

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor
                  Just to clarify, are there two issues covered in this thread? Scott is saying he doesn't find any TSBs and Eric is saying that he's not finding all TSBs?
                  Exactly ! ! !
                  Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                    Administrator
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by ericsautomotive
                    Exactly ! ! !
                    I did find that bulletin in SureTrack for the Impala.

bulletin_05-09-41-010.jpg

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                      Administrator
                      • Jan 2014

Can someone point me to a vehicle that doesn't have any TSBs in SureTrack? Everything I'm looking at does.

Comment

• maven
                        • Mar 2014

Every vehicle that comes up says it....

the tab at the very top showing vehicle selection says No TSB/Recall/Campaign after it. Clicking on it does nothing.

HP ProBook 4510s, W7Pro, Firefox 34.0.5
                        Attached Files

Comment

• ericsautomotive
                          • Mar 2014

Yes I did find it, However it look me about an hour to locate..... Still trying to get the hang of ProDemand......
                          This is a reply to Nick on the Impala TSB.....
                          Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                            Administrator
                            • Jan 2014

Thanks for the screen shots. Here's what I see. These show that TSBs are available. Interestingly, I can't select the Pontiac Aztek without a submodel.

Can you tell me if you used the SureTrack vehicle picker or if you came from the repair product or a scan tool?

aztek_tsbs.jpg

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                              Administrator
                              • Jan 2014

Ok, we did some further looking at this and think we've found a pattern.

Can you log out of SureTrack and log back in. You should have no vehicle selected. Now select the 2001 Pontiac Aztek 3.4 (you should be forced to pick a submodel). Now see if the TSB button works.

It looks like both of your examples were selected from the Latest Questions list instead of by using the vehicle picker.

Comment

Working...