X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas or whatever holidays you celebrate. It's been my honor to support you this year and looking forward to building the community further in the coming year with your help.

Please use this thread to spread your holiday cheer as I'd like to keep the posts out of the SureTrack program this year.

Nick the Admin.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Thank You Nick
    Merry Christmas and a Happy and Health New Year to you and your family as well!

Comment

• ericsautomotive
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor
      I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas or whatever holidays you celebrate. It's been my honor to support you this year and looking forward to building the community further in the coming year with your help.

Please use this thread to spread your holiday cheer as I'd like to keep the posts out of the SureTrack program this year.

Nick the Admin.
      And a Merry Christmas to you Nick and all of the techs that work so hard on keeping the vehicles and families on the road.

Also Happy New Years to all you guys ! ! ! !
      Don't guess! Test !!

Comment

• Crusty
        • Dec 2007

Nick the Admin.
        That was WELL SAID Nick
        ..."or whatever holidays you celebrate"....

I'll be politically incorrect and also say MERRY CHRISTMAS-!!!

There are some interesting and NICE people around here-!!!

Wishing everyone good health and happiness. To anyone with an ounce of brains there is SO MUCH MORE than just the money (wealth).

The people around here are GREAT-!!!

All the best to a few personal favorites such as Jay G., Bob H. Rich S. and Marv D. oh.... (LOL)... YOU TOO Nick-!

Comment

• MasterWrench
          • Oct 2006

Peace and Harmony through the holiday season and Health and Happiness to all in the coming year ... Thanks guys!!
          MasterWrench

Comment

• Joe Rappa
            Snap-on DSD
            • Aug 2007

Nick the Admin.
            Thanks Nick. Same to you and yours as well.

Joe
            "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
            Henry Ford

Comment

• Scott 79
              • Mar 2014

Merry Christmas to all that kick these problems around and to the ones that keep Sure track running!

Comment

Working...