Snap-on Diagnostics Introduces Software Bundle 9.2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joshua Covington
    • Aug 2006

Snap-on Diagnostics Introduces Software Bundle 9.2!

Whether you own a Snap-on VERUS, MODIS, SOLUS PRO, SOLUS, ETHOS or Scanner, make the critical connection to deliver the engine and system performance your customers expect, and keeps them coming back.

Over 40,000 new codes, data, tests & tips for '96 - '08 vehicles and new 2008 model coverage and more!

Additional Information:

Last edited by Joshua Covington; 04-01-2009, 11:07 AM.
    Snap-on Diagnostics
    Program Manager
  • addy
    • Apr 2009

does anyone know when 9.2 is available in the uk as i have read in a trade magazine that its coming soon but i dont want to get a solus if it needs updating and i have to pay for it or do you get updates free if they are available soon after you buy one ???

addy

Comment

• happynewbob
      • Jan 2009

That depends on your dealer. I bought a new Verus and the next weak bundle 9.2 came out. My dealer updated it at no charge after he was sure he would not crash the thing. So take care of your dealer and he should take care of you.

Happy

Comment

• joenash
        • Jan 2009

Snap On charges them for everything, if you bought your tool less than a month from the new software relase you automatically get the update free, unless you recived as a special offer a free update to the new software for purchasing the tool.
        The newest update is $899.00 he gave it to you (not really) but you deserved it espically if you bought a verus.
        JOENASH

Comment

• DougMontgomery
          • Jul 2007

Do we have a list of added features/test?

I was told that Ford power Balance & Nissan Idle Air Volume Learn was added

Anybody confirm this?

Comment

• joenash
            • Jan 2009

I had to send a car to the deale to get reflashed, so I was thinking I know I used to be able to program vin # in chryslers and tire size and a few other minor things with my souls, and I was wondering the same thing aside from the fact that the verus has the vantage built in. it is mearly a touch screen scanner that has wifi and blue tooth built in, and you read all the adds for verus and 9.2 software and the 40,000 new things it can do, so I thought I e-mail snap on and see what they said I asked EXACTLY what can 9.2 and verus do? It was late friday so I will check my e-mail monday.
            PS thinking about it didn't you used to be able to do ford power balance with the souls?
            JOENASH

Comment

• DougMontgomery
              • Jul 2007

Wow

I posted a simple question 11 days ago....and still no reply from a SO representative or a user who might know

Comment

• Steve6911
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DougMontgomery
                Wow

I posted a simple question 11 days ago....and still no reply from a SO representative or a user who might know

Doug
                It's a simple answer! Just go here,

Nissan Idle air volume relearn - Yes
                Ford Power Balance test - No

Comment

• DougMontgomery
                  • Jul 2007

Thanks Steve

Comment

• yabster
                    SDE Member
                    • Oct 2006

I wish it was $899 still.......the price is now $1200.

Originally posted by joenash
                    Snap On charges them for everything, if you bought your tool less than a month from the new software relase you automatically get the update free, unless you recived as a special offer a free update to the new software for purchasing the tool.
                    The newest update is $899.00 he gave it to you (not really) but you deserved it espically if you bought a verus.
                    The price was $900 and was raised to $1200. I am one update behind and do not think I will be updating my machine again, at least for several versions. Snap-dick is too much money for updates. I just bought a Tech2 and it is great. I have a modis with 8.2 and a few code readers for test drives. I just cannot justify the expense of the updates. I wish I had never bought the Modis and all of the other ****, battery, euro, cop adapters, etc. I have about 10k in it. I am really thinking of getting a windows based, internet upgradable platform. there are many to choose from.
                    I am really glad I do not feel the same way about the 100k worth of snap-on tools I own. I still feel many of them are the best and worth every penny.

Comment

Working...