Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kobberater
    • Feb 2011

Verus shipment

Just wondering if anyone knows where the verus ships from. Ordered one last thursday, was told it would be here this week and it is now friday.
  • Jay G.
    Administrator
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Kobberater
    Just wondering if anyone knows where the verus ships from. Ordered one last thursday, was told it would be here this week and it is now friday.
    Hi Kobberater,
    All Verus units are shipped from San Jose California, if you ordered the Verus from your dealer it will be shipped to him and he will deliver it to you. I can’t tell you how long it will take to get to you that will depend on when your dealer placed the order with Snap-on and how he wanted it delivered, he should be able to track it.

Jay

Comment

• Kobberater
      • Feb 2011

He said he was having it direct shipped to my shop. And he ordered it 2/10/2011. I have called snap on and all they could say was that yes he ordered it.

Comment

• Kobberater
        • Feb 2011

Im not sure if it is snap on ior just my rep. but when i spend as much money as i did on a verus with the workstation and all the goods is it to much to ask to be givin a tracking number. His response to me was they cant do anything like that and it will be here when it gets here. At that point i was ready to cancel the whole order if he wants to be a smart *** but i bit my tongue.

Comment

• Jay G.
          Administrator
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Kobberater
          Im not sure if it is snap on ior just my rep. but when i spend as much money as i did on a verus with the workstation and all the goods is it to much to ask to be givin a tracking number. His response to me was they cant do anything like that and it will be here when it gets here. At that point i was ready to cancel the whole order if he wants to be a smart *** but i bit my tongue.
          Kyle,
          Can you get me the exact date that the order was placed, normally all units are shipped UPS ground and can take up to a week to get to VA from San Jose, if you ordered the Verus on a Thursday from your dealer and he didn’t place that order with Snap-on until Friday, Saturday or even Monday you could either get it today, tomorrow or Monday next. PM me the address you are having it shipped to and I will try to follow up on it.

Did the dealer make this comment? "His response to me was they cant do anything like that and it will be here when it gets here.

Jay

Comment

Working...