Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestdamgarage
    • Apr 2016

Moderator please answer

Is the verus pro not supported after 20.4? I'd like to know if i should dump it now for a zeus.
    Last edited by bestdamgarage; 01-29-2020, 04:13 PM. Reason: spelling
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bestdamgarage
    Is the verus pro not supported after 20.4? I'd like to know if i should dump it now for a zeus.
    To be honest, I have no idea. Snap-on does not tell me what their future plans are. However, once Tech support opens I will call them and see if I can get you an answer.

Steve

Comment

• Steve6911
      • Feb 2007

Dennis
      Sorry for the delay in response. I checked with several sources and there is no published date yet for end of support on this machine. Sorry I could not get you better information.

Steve

Comment

• allnpt0
        • Oct 2007

Dennis, I heard the same from my rep yesterday. I know this thread is from January. Seems if my rep is saying it that there might be some truth to it.

Comment

• Joe Rappa
          Snap-on DSD
          • Aug 2007

It was just announced to the sales folks that 21.2 will be the last update for the Verus Pro. That means you'll have to update it between April 1st and the end of September.
          Joe
          "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
          Henry Ford

Comment

• Modis500
            • Sep 2012

Thanks for the update Joe! Glad to see they added one more to the ole' girl. She's a keeper in my eyes, guess ill have to go ahead with it..

Tom
            "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
            Zig Ziglar

Comment

Working...