X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steve98uk
    • Jan 2023

Solus Ultra Corrupt SD card

Hi

Advice please - My sd card is corrupted so the solus wont read it -just sits at the page asking for the card to be inserted -

What i have done so far -- Removed and replaced the sd card with a new one - formatted and run the sd card to enable the ultra to write the licence etc to the card - now just displays the usual connect to pc - format etc -
    Connected to pc ok - snapon says update available so downloaded and tried to restore - failed because the original files are not present on the new card?

Asked the local rep to restore it back to how it was when bought - unable to complete due to clock needs re-setting? and needs to be sent to snap on for restore ? says cost would be approx £400? but can sell me a newer unit and take mine in px for around the same money -

now it might be just me but my questions are - does any of the repair qoutes ring true?

And can i send it back to snap-on myself?

Any guidence welcome -

Thanks
    I cant help but think hes after a sale here or i might be assuming -
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Try contacting tech support. I think this is the site for you

For information or help regarding any Snap-on Tools products, or if you need to contact your local Snap-on Tools franchisee.

Comment

Working...